Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
Add a dynamic visual element to any BT Audio Conference
Office Live Meeting is a flexible web conferencing service that can help you eliminate the hassle and costs associated with travelling to face-to-face meetings.
Combine the power of BT Audio Conferencing and Office Live Meeting within your own virtual meeting room, giving you the ability to share your desktop with your participants, share presentations and discuss, edit and view any type of document at the same time.
Use Office Live Meeting to
- Meet with your colleagues, customers and suppliers from wherever they are located to collaborate together. You can share, edit and present any form of document from your PC.
- Reduce travel costs and your organisations carbon footprint by using Office Live Meeting to replace face-face meetings.
- Launch new products to customers and suppliers more quickly, and record meetings for those who were not able to attend.
- Company announcements are often urgent and involve senior management. Use web conferencing to ensure all staff receive the information quickly, simply and directly from the senior management involved.
- Easy to use - all you need is a phone or mobile and a PC with an internet connection.
- Integrated audio and video conferencing offers the ability for Live Meeting to dial-out to meeting participants to invite them to the meeting, no need to dial into a conference or remember passcodes.
- Added option to integrate webcams to meetings to enhance the meeting experience, bringing presenters face to face with the participants.
- Share, view and discuss documents and presentations and other computer applications in real-time.
- Flexible and scalable enough for one department or the whole company for meetings with 2 to 1,250 people.
- Option to schedule and launch conferences from Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes or directly from the Live Meeting console.
- Receive instant feedback with real-time voting and run live Q&A sessions to capture feedback and updates.
- The Handouts function allows for files to be distributed during meetings, making it easy to provide materials with no need to email them after the meeting.
- Create more productive and cost efficient training programs, using virtual breakout rooms to split the main Live Meeting session into groups for one-on-one or team activities. *
Trainers/presenters can easily move between rooms and participate / supervise all activities.
Flexible licensing options
Office Live Meeting offers flexible licensing options depending on the features needed.
Live Meeting Standard Edition offers meeting capacity up to 1,250 participants and provides a host of features that include presentation tools and attendance reporting, as well as application and desktop sharing for use in scheduled and ad-hoc meetings.
Live Meeting Professional Edition offers meeting capacity up to 1,250 participants and provides advanced functionality to enhance the flexibility and overall experience associated with meeting online. Offering all of the features found in Standard Edition, Live Meeting Professional Edition also includes a host of upgraded in-meeting, post-meeting, and administrative features. Ideal for advanced users of web conferencing or to support in-house training programs.
*Computer audio and audio conferencing is currently not available for virtual breakout rooms. Attendees can use the non-verbal communication tools to com municate with each other for example online chat, Q&A, white board, text screens and content sharing.