For international users and participants, Global Access Numbers have been established as a cost-effective method to conduct global conference calls both within your country and outside it.
Below is a list of all Global Access Numbers available to you. Use these numbers only with your BT Reservationless audio conferencing account. If you need Global Access Numbers for an Event Call, please request them when you make your reservation.
Initiating a BT Reservationless audio conferencing Conference using Global Access Numbers
- On the list below, locate the country you are calling from.
- Use Direct Dial-in Numbers (DDI) to join conference calls. This is almost always the most cost-effective number to use.
- If no DDI is available, it may be less expensive to use a neighboring country's DDI. Please check with your local telecom company to evaluate if using a neighboring country's DDI is cost-effective.
- If you are traveling or out of the office, please use the associated International Toll-Free Numbers (ITFN).
- If you are calling from a country not on this list, you will need to dial the international prefix for the country you're calling from, followed by +1 617 213 8010.
- The chairperson should invite the participants to the conference in advance and tell them:
- Date, time, and time zone
- The local dial-in numbers for each participant's country (found below)
- Participant passcode
- At the time of the call, the chairperson and participants join the conference by dialing the relevant number identified in step 1. Callers located in North America (Canada, Caribbean islands, and USA) should use 866 350 5890 or +1 617 213 8010.
- When prompted for a passcode, callers should enter their chairperson or participant passcode, depending on their role, followed by #.
In-country numbers are supplied by third party providers and on occasions, may not be available for technical and/or operational reasons. On the day of your call, it is recommended that you dial in from the same location and phone that was tested and be prepared to re-dial using an alternative number (in some cases this may be the international toll number of a region or adjoining country) if you experience difficulties with your local number.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, foreign phone companies may change their numbers without notice. Please review this list often. If you experience a problem, contact the Audio Conferencing Help Desk at 800 513 1762 or +1 617 786 4218.
|Argentina||08002661318|| || |
|Austria|| ||0179567766||+43 179567766|
|Bahamas||18774380427|| || |
|Bahrain||80004407|| || |
|Chile||800395410|| || |
|China||108007130734 (Netcom)|| || |
|China||108001300713 (Telecom)||4008811617 (Available for all major carriers)||+86 4008811617 (Available for all major carriers)|
|Colombia||018000129727|| || |
|Costa Rica||08000130856|| || |
|Czech Republic|| ||239000278||+420 239000278|
|Dominican Republic||18887518212|| || |
|Greece||0080018092017236|| || |
|Hong Kong||800903876||30021614||+852 30021614|
|India||0008004405059|| || |
|Indonesia||08001401613|| || |
|Indonesia||18030152017239|| || |
|Israel||1809315335|| || |
|Jamaica||18882755146|| || |
|Japan||00531131003|| || |
|Mexico||018005630648|| || |
|New Zealand||0800468048||099703104||+64 99703104|
|Panama||0018005073261|| || |
|Peru||080052439|| || |
|Poland||800012115|| || |
|Russia|| ||84959812123||+7 4959812123|
|Saudi Arabia||8008447568|| || |
|Slovakia||0800606850|| || |
|South Africa||0800166500|| || |
|South Korea||00308131437|| || |
|Taiwan||0809090417|| || |
|Trinidad and Tobago||18002017264|| || |
|Turkey||8888039181 (Click here for access code to dial before dialing number)|| || |
|United Arab Emirates||80004411988|| || |
|United Kingdom||08004049840||02073659193||+44 2073659193|
|United States||8665165393||16172134221||+1 6172134221|
|Uruguay||0004135984839|| || |
|Venezuela||08001003299|| || |