How to use BT MeetMe Chair Dial-out
BT MeetMe Chair Dial-out requires actions from both the chairperson and the participant.
As the chairperson
- Start your BT MeetMe Global Access conference call
- Press #3 on your telephone keypad.
- At the voice prompt, press *1 to confirm that you want to initiate a dial-out from your conference.
- Enter your participant passcode folowed by # to validate your request.* A voice prompt will indicate if the passcode is valid or if you need to try again.
- Enter the number (including all appropriate local or international dialing prefixes) that you wish to call, followed by #. This will prompt the system to dial out to the phone number you provided.**
- You will be successfully returned to the conference.
* Once you have validated your participant passcode, you will not need to complete this step again if further dial-outs are required throughout the duration of the same meeting.
** Additional charges are billed for each dial-out participant joining your conference. Charges are subject to your terms and conditions.
As the participant
- Answer your phone
- A voice prompt will instruct you to press *1 to join the call
- If name recording is switched on for the chairperson's MeetMe account, you will be asked to record your name after the tone followed by #.
- You will now be entered into the meeting