Use touchtone commands to
manage your call
Chairperson & participant controls
#0 Conference help menu - Lists all of the touchtone commands available to you.
*0 Operator assistance- Connects you with an operator who will be able to troubleshoot for you there and then.
*4 Volume equalizer - Adjusts the volume on your audio call.
*6 Mute your own line - Available to chairpersons and participants; allows you to mute your own line, reducing background noise levels in the call.
#1 Participant roll cal
l - Plays back the names of your participants.
#2 Participant count
- Counts the number of participants in your conference.
#3 Dial out
- Allows the chairperson to dial out to a new participant.
#9 Conference continuation
- Allows participants to remain in a conference once the chairperson hangs up.
## End conference
- The most secure way to end a conference.
*2 Stop audio playback
- Interrupts any audio prompt or recorded announcement.
*5 Mute participant lines
- Allows you to mute the lines of all your participants. Press *5
again to unmute all lines.
*6 Mute your own line
- Available to chairpersons and participants, allows you to mute your own line, reducing background noise levels in the call. Press *6
again to unmute your line.
*7 Lock / unlock conference
- Prevents anyone from entering the call, including an operator.
*8 Record start/stop*
- Instantly record your BT MeetMe call and download the recording after your call to archive or share the recording for future use.
* Each recording is charged at a fixed price, subject to your terms and conditions.