Schedule and start a meeting
Collaborate during a meeting
Joining a meeting
Both hosts and attendees can join a meeting using the meeting invitation. Hosts can also join the meeting from their WebEx site.
Join a meeting from a meeting invite
- Open your invitation message, and then click the link to join the meeting. The 'Meeting Information' page appears.
- Enter your name, email address (optional), and the meeting password (if required).
- Click Join. You are connected to the meeting.
Join a meeting from a WebEx site
- Open a web browser and navigate to the WebEx site.
- Go to Host a Meeting and then click on My Meetings.
- You'll have two options in the drop down menu: 'The meetings you host' and 'The meetings you are invited to'. Select 'The meetings you are invited to' and choose the meeting to attend.
- Click Join.