Schedule and start a meeting
Collaborate during a meeting
Joining a meeting
When hosts schedule meetings, they send an email to invited attendees with the information on how to join. The meeting can also be joined from your WebEx site.
Join a meeting from an email
- Open your invitation message, and then click the link to join the meeting. The 'Meeting Information' page appears.
- Under 'Join Meeting Now', enter your name, email address, and the meeting password.
- Click Join. You are connected to the meeting.
Join a meeting from a WebEx site
- Open a web browser and navigate to the WebEx site.
- Go to Host a Meeting and then click on My Meetings.
- You'll have two options in the drop down menu: 'The meetings you host' and 'The meetings you are invited to'. Select 'The meetings you are invited to' and choose the meeting to attend.
- click Join.
Joining unlisted meetings
To join an unlisted meeting, click Attend a Meeting, then enter the meeting number and click Join.
If the meeting is in the host's Personal Room, type the host's room ID (acassidy, for example).