Getting started right away
Schedule a WebExTM Meeting
Using Lotus Notes
To install WebEx integration to Lotus Notes:
- Quit Notes if it is running on your computer.
- Go the WebEx URL noted on your wallet card and enter your user name and password.
- If your WebEx site has multiple services, click the tab for any one of the services that you use.
- On the navigation bar, click Assistance > Support.
- Under Downloads, click the Download Integration to Lotus Notes.
- Save the Setup program to your computer.
- Doing either of the following:
Follow the instructions in the Setup program.
After you complete the Setup program, start Lotus Notes.
- In the Download Complete dialog box, click Open.
- Double-click the Setup program, which has the file name: notesint.msi.
The first time you start Lotus Notes after running the Setup program, status messages appear on your screen, indicating that the Setup program is completing the installation of Integration to Lotus Notes.