Schedule and start a meeting
Collaborate during a meeting
Meet with anyone, anywhere, on any device.
Bring together BT Audio conferencing with Cisco WebEx web conferencing and desktop video and take care of business more easily.
Enjoy the modern look of WebEx Meeting Center combined with simple host and participant controls.
Click to start BT Audio from within WebEx, have conversations in real time, share documents and use video to add an extra layer to the conferencing experience, see and hear people clearly and make conversations more compelling and engaging.
A high-quality, multi-faceted, engaging, and immersive collaboration experience
- HD video available
- High-quality BT Audio
- Sharing, viewing, and collaborating on files and through desktop applications
- Inviting participants even after a meeting has begun
- Texting (Chat) within the meeting to share items like links to important content
- Record for future reference and use by those unable to attend
- Polling participants whilst the meeting is taking place
- Using WebEx desktop video linked with BT Audio creates a compelling meeting experience
People can join and collaborate from almost anywhere
People internal and external to a business can join and participate in meetings
- Participants join easily by clicking 'Join' in an email invitation and using BT Audio from within WebEx for a crisp audio experience
- It's available from most places around the world on a variety of devices
BT Audio integration
Enjoy audio, web and video in one meeting using the same WebEx interface, so you can embrace a full range of online communication services at the press of a button. A single click from within WebEx allows you to choose the best way to connect to the audio component of the meeting.
To view via your WebEx site your user account must include Site Administrator privileges. After logging in to your WebEx account, while in Site Administration, on the left menu under Support please click on Help.
Alternatively you can view the Administrator Guide here.
Access to more Cisco information.
Need some more help using WebEx? Visit Help Central and Knowledge Base for all the latest WebEx product information and user videos. Browse by WebEx Center: Meeting Center, Event Center, Training Center, Support Center.