Microsoft Office Live Meeting "How-to" Topics
Import content into the meeting as a presenter
- In the meeting client's Content pane, navigate Share > Upload File (View Only).
- In the Choose a document to share dialog box, select a file to import, and then click Open to import the file.
- The selected file will then be imported into the Content pane.
- To present the file, from the Content pane, select the file you want to present.
- To go through the slides, click the Previous or Next icon located in the lower left of the Live Meeting client.
Handy hint: To share your entire desktop or a selected area on your computer, in the Content pane, click Share, click Share Your Desktop, and then select All to share your entire desktop or select Selected Area to share a selected area on your computer.
Back to top