Microsoft Office Live Meeting "How-to" Topics
Schedule and invite participants
- Go to the Live Meeting URL on your wallet card or from your welcome email.
- Click click Send Invitations at the bottom of the pageMy Home on the upper left side of the page.
- Enter your user login and password, and click Login.
- Click Schedule Meeting under the Meet section from the My Home page and it will bring you to the Schedule Meeting page.
- Enter attendees' and presenters' email addresses, the subject, and the date and time of the meeting.
- Click Meeting Options to enter additional information about the meeting, including Details, Entry Control, Meeting Lobby, Additional Features, Expiration, Audio, and Recording information, and then click OK. You will be taken back to your Schedule Meeting page.
- To send meeting invitations to meeting attendees and presenter(s), click Send Invitations at the bottom of the page. The presenter invitation will be automatically sent to the meeting organizer. The meeting organizer can also join as a presenter through the Meeting Details page.
- Click Save if you prefer to send the meeting invitation later.
Start a scheduled meeting
- Connect to your Office Live Meeting web conferencing meeting
- Click on the meeting URL in the presenter invitation.
- Enter your Display Name, the Meeting ID, and Meeting Key (if required to join the meeting).
- You will then be entered directly into your meeting
How will your participants join your meeting
- Invited participants will click on the meeting URL in the participant meeting invitation that they would have received from you as the chairperson.
- Participants to enter their Display Name, the Meeting ID, and Meeting Key (if required to join the meeting).
- Participants follow the same audio instructions as you.