Microsoft Office Live Meeting "How-to" Topics
Start a Live Meeting using
You can start an unscheduled Live Meeting by using the Meet Now meeting option, using either Outlook / Lotus Notes or the Live Meeting console.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs, point to Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007, and then click Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007.
- On the Welcome to Microsoft Office Live Meeting page, click Meet Now to start your unscheduled meeting.
To invite participants to your Meet Now meeting
- Once you have entered the Live Meeting client, click on the Attendees pane.
- In the Attendees pane, point to Invite, and then click By E-mail.
- An email message will appear with the Live Meeting details for your meeting.
- In the To box of the e-mail invitation, type the e-mail addresses for your participants, separating each address by a semi-colon.
- To send the invitation, click Send.
(Screen shot of how to invite participants to your Meet Now meeting)
- Open your BT MeetMe using either the audio integration option or by dialling your BT MeetMe dial-in number noted on your wallet card / welcome email and follow the voice prompts.
How your participants will join your meeting
- Invited participants will click on the meeting URL in the participant meeting invitation that they would have received from you as the chairperson.
- Participants to enter their Display Name, the Meeting ID, and Meeting Key (if required to join the meeting).
- Participants follow the same audio instructions as you.