How to view a streamed event
To view a streamed event you will need:
Browser security settings must have ActiveX and Plug-ins enabled. Please follow the steps below:
- In your internet browser window: Navigate to Tools > Internet Options
- Navigate to Security Tab > Custom Level
- Scroll down to Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins and select Enable
- Click OK
You must have a streaming media player installed on your computer.
Adobe® Flash® 10.1 or later
Microsoft Silverlight® 2 or later
Microsoft Windows Media® Player 9 or later
We recommend that you use Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 or later* to receive streaming media. Should you experience issues with your current version when viewing a stream please upgrade to the latest version.
*Please note. If you are running one of the following operating systems: Unix or Mac, we recommend the use of Flash Streaming or you may experience issues viewing and/or listening to the event.
Using/viewing advanced features of a streamed event
- You need to have cookies enabled. Please consult your browser documentation on how to enable cookies or consult your network administrator.
- Your streaming webpage makes use of popup windows for advanced features such as URL pushes and exit surveys. Please set your popup blocking software to accept popup windows from your webpage.
- You need to have ports 554 and 1755 open. If your media player is configured for port 80 you still may receive streaming media. If you are unable to receive streaming media please contact your network administrator.