User guide & Support
Reporting an issue
If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Our help desk is available 24/7, 365 days of the year. Find the contact details for your region at www.btconferencing.com/contact-us/.
Alternatively, participants can connect to BT's help desk support at any time during an ongoing call:
- BT MeetMe VoIP users can connect by pressing *0 on the soft keypad in WebEx (accessible via the keypad icon).
- BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice participants can connect to BT's help desk support at any time during an ongoing meeting by pressing the keypad icon, then the Request Operator button from within WebEx.
- If a user joined by phone they can press *0 on their telephone keypad.
Tip: Once a user is in the conference, the keypad icon can be selected from within the Audio Connection dialogue box.
How do I update my information for troubleshooting?
When you installed the BT MeetMe Services with Cisco WebEx client you were required to enter your first and last name, and email address. To update that info:
- Click on the keypad icon under Audio Connection pop up, then click About in bottom left.
- Click Update my information:
- Revise your information and click Save.