- What can I do with My Meeting Manager?
With My Meeting Manager you can:
- View a summary of your conferencing account
- Add or remove services
- View your usage and pay your bill
- Book and manage BT Event Calls
- Update your details
- Access conferencing help and support
- Do I have to be a BT Conferencing customer to use the service?
Yes, you need to open a new conferencing account for your company or add yourself as a contact within your companyís existing conferencing account.
- Iím already a BT Conferencing customer how do I login?
If you already have a username and password for My Meeting Manager you can log into My Meeting Manager. If you do not yet have login details, please contact customer services who will create your My Meeting Manager login details and email them to you. Your username will be the email address we have stored for you and you will be required to change your password upon first login.
- My password doesn't log me in, what should I do?
You can have a new password generated by entering your email address on the Forgot password page.
- I've forgot my password, what should I do?
You will need to have a new password generated; you can do this by clicking here and entering your email address.
- I've forgot my username, what should I do?
Your initial username would have been the email address we have stored for you, if however you have changed it and forgotten it please contact customer services who will be able to assist you.
- Can I use My Meeting Manager to add contacts to my company's conferencing account?
Yes, if you are the admin for your company will be able to complete this action from the "admin centre" section of the website.
- Will My Meeting Manager show me my account information such as my BT MeetMe Global Access passcodes and my conferencing account number?
Yes, you can view and change your BT MeetMe Global Access passcodes and view your account information via the "My Account" section of the website. As an additional element of security you should change your BT MeetMe Global Access passcode details whenever you feel they have been compromised, the My Meeting Manager application changes them immediately, affecting any future scheduled meeting.
- How do I find the BT Conferencing Global Access Numbers?
We have a website that lists these numbers. View your Global Access Numbers
- Can I book BT Events through My Meeting Manager?
Yes you can book, edit and cancel a BT Self Managed Event or a BT Managed Event via My Meeting Manager. Please note youíll only be able to manage meetings that were booked online via the My Meeting Manager website. Full details are provided on both the My Meeting Manager homepage and the "My Meetings" section of the website.
- If I book an Event through My Meeting Manager can it also be entered into my Outlook calendar?
Yes, this is an option at the end of the flow to book a BT Event.
- How can I see what meetings Iíve got coming up?
You can use the calendar within the My Meeting Manager website to view and manage your upcoming meetings.
- How can I learn more about using conferencing?
There are links from the My Meeting Manager homepage to free BT Conferencing training, hints and tips and product information on audio conferencing, web conferencing and video conferencing.
- I'm interested in web conferencing, how do I find out more?
There are links from the My Meeting Manager homepage to information on BT web conferencing; if you are the admin for your company you can add web conferencing to your companyís account. If your company already subscribes to BT web conferencing you can add that service to your own account via the "My Account" section of the website. Confirmations are sent via email once the services are added to the account. Users can immediately begin using the additional BT Conferencing services.
- Can I view my account usage, billing contact information and pay my bill via My Meeting Manager?
Yes, your billing contact information is shown on the My Meeting Manager homepage and in the "My account" section, you can also link over to the View My Bill Online tool to access usage reports and pay your bill.
- I've changed one of my contact details (name, phone number, postal address, email address) can I change it online via My Meeting Manager?
Yes, you donít need to call us, just access the "My Account" section of the website and you can make the changes you require. Once the details are changed, an email confirmation is sent to you to confirm the change.