BT Conferencing services customers worldwide and has global headquarters in the UK, US, and Asia Pacific. We provide reliable, robust and innovative conferencing solutions to some of the largest companies in the world, and tailor these services to meet the needs of a range of companies including SMEs on through to enterprise organizations. Today, as businesses juggle resources to increase productivity, strive to be more environmentally conscious and improve work-life balance for their employees, our conferencing and collaboration solutions have helped numerous organizations tackle these challenges and transform the way they do business.
Within BT, corporate social responsibility (CSR) is business as usual.
BT Conferencing partners with leading technology companies to provide our customers with a unified conferencing experience.
News & Events
See what BT Conferencing has planned for the future, and read what people are saying about us.
BT Conferencing’s key differentiators
- Backed by the experience, strength, and stability of BT Group, plc.
- BT Conferencing is Payment Card Industry (PCIDSS-v2.0) compliant. We offer the highest security standard when processing our customer’s sensitive financial information - such as credit and debit card data. Learn more about PCI DSS compliance.
- Dedicated service teams work to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction with 24x7x365 support.
- Web-enabled systems provide state-of-the-art provisioning and billing capabilities that are scalable and meet customers' needs in real-time.
- Operational excellence is the heart of our business. We are committed to continuously training our operators, which is evident in the superior level of service they continuously provide to our customers.
- Innovative products and partnerships give our customers the solution that best fits their needs.
- End-user adoption and training programs help employees work together effectively and productively.