Getting started right away
Schedule a WebEx Meeting
WebEx One-Click lets you start a One-Click Meeting using the WebEx One-Click panel or a One-Click shortcut.
Before installing WebEx One-Click, ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements:
- Windows 2000, 2003, or XP
- Intel x86 (Pentium 400 MHZ +) or compatible processor
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer, ActiveX enabled (recommended)
To install WebEx One-Click:
- Log in to your Meeting Center site.
- Click the My WebEx tab.
- On the menu at the left, click One-Click Setup.
- Click Download, then click Run.
Once the installation is complete, the WebEx One-Click panel appears.
Schedule and invite participants
You can schedule meetings directly from One-Click once you have downloaded and installed it.
To set up an Immediate One-Click Meeting
- For an immediate meeting, enter the email address(es) of the people you would like to invite to your meeting.
- Click Start Meeting.
To set up a Future One-Click Meeting
- To schedule a future meeting, click on the Schedule Meeting link in One-Click.
- The meeting scheduler template opens:
- Enter the appropriate information, and then click Schedule Meeting.
Note: You can also schedule an immediate meeting by leaving the default meeting information in the date and time fields.